søndag 2. november 2008

max payne

I decided i would, despite hearing mostly negative feedback of the movie, watch it. I was a bit thrown off by all the negativity, seeing as the game Max Payne was very popular. But, as it turned out, I was pleasently surprised. the movie proved to be much better than excpected. The plot was simple enough, the clearly stated who was the villain and what his plan was, but the one think that truly threw me off, was when the people took the drugs. The hallucinations resorting from the drugs would be better fitted in a Van Helsing movie than Max Payne. this was the one thing that made me give it a 6/10.

Was this movie worth watching? Yes!
Will I pay to watch it in cinemas again? No, it's not worth it.
Will I buy it on DVD/ Blu-Ray? Yeah, most definently.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar